Everyone is aware of how much love a lady has for her hair. In order to have thick, long, and beautiful hair, women frequently spend hundreds of dollars on cosmetics. But it’s unthinkable when a woman suddenly starts losing her hair. It could be quite upsetting and uncomfortable. Females with scanty hair growth on scalps are still stigmatised in society and frequently neglected. They also endure harsh criticism.
In that situation, it is vital to locate a long-lasting treatment as well as one that may provide natural results without being seen by others.
What is female pattern baldness?
Androgenic alopecia, also known as female pattern baldness, is a hereditary disorder that results in oversensitive hormones, hair miniaturisation, and eventually hair loss. About 50–100 hairs fall out daily, which may be a natural phenomenon, but it’s best to recognise the first indications of hair loss and take action to visit a doctor as soon as you can to rule out any underlying medical conditions. Early indicators of hair loss may include finding more hairs than normal in the comb, on the pillow or in the washbasin during washing.
The hair loss pattern is different from that of men since it mostly features hair thinning in the middle that extends laterally on either side. The likelihood of female hair loss is increased in the following situations, among others:
- Following menopause
- Following childbirth
- Following Chemotherapy
- Regular use of hair-styling chemicals and equipment
How to know that you are facing hair loss?
All of us have gone through hair loss phases. However, how would we discover whether they would cause baldness or are only temporary. 50 to 100 hairs fall out regularly with normal hair loss, which doesn’t need treatment. However, you should be aware that anything is amiss and seek medical help if you see significant quantities of hairs on your pillow, on your comb or in flocks in the sink.
How Female hair transplant is distinct in females?
Male and female hair transplant procedures are somewhat different from one another, although the fundamental concepts are the same with a modified approach. The procedure for a hair transplant entails moving the follicular units that were taken from the donor region—typically the back and sides of the head—and then transplanting them in the bald area of the recipient.
Similar fundamental methods for hair transplantation exist for men and women, including:
- FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation, often known as the “strip technique”): The FUT hair transplant procedure involves collecting a thin strip from the donor region, which is then dissected to remove individual hair grafts. The chosen recipient’s bald region is subsequently implanted with these recovered grafts.
- FUE (follicular unit extraction): The FUE hair transplant procedure uses individual follicular units that are extracted from the donor region and then transplanted into the recipient’s bald area.
Due to a few factors that must be taken into account and are in favour of FUT technique, hair transplantation in females is recommended utilising this method. These factors are as follows:
- More grafts are needed: Female pattern baldness causes central thinning and requires more grafts than male pattern baldness to cover the acceptable central thinning. The FUT hair transplant method also favors less harm to the hair follicles, which results in a more acceptable quantity of grafts being produced.
- Head shaving can be avoided: Female hair transplant patients often choose the approach that avoids shaving since it can be humiliating. As a result, the FUT procedure offers a no-shaving option, which might be a huge comfort for ladies getting hair transplants.
Female hair transplants can be a little delicate and challenging, thus they should only be done by qualified hands. You must be very selective when choosing your hair transplant surgeon, who should be competent and skilled, if you want effective female hair transplant outcomes. It must be ensured to construct micro slits for transplanting hair follicles because, similar to female hair transplant, no shaving technique is advised. To prevent harm to the already-existing nearby hairs, more care must be made to protect them. Females are more particular about how they seem; thus the hairline is created to meet their special requirements. Male and female hairlines differ in that females have covered temporal triangles, while males have not.
The director of Medispa’s hair transplant clinic, Dr. Suneet Soni, is a pioneer in the best female hair transplant procedure. He has conducted countless female hair transplant procedures with appealing cosmetic outcomes. He has been able to do hair transplants with incredibly natural-looking outcomes because to his superb surgical abilities and remarkable aesthetic vision.
Men and women can have hair transplant at the renowned Medispa hair transplant clinic. For hair transplants, Dr. Suneet Soni has successfully provided flawless outcomes to several female patients of and Delhi. With experience on more than 10000 patients, Dr. Suneet Soni (MCh Plastic Surgeon), creator of “medispa centre,” is a pioneer in using the FUT, FUE, and combination techniques. Despite his remarkable surgical talents, what sets him apart is his creative ability to design hairline.
The Medispa clinic is the best place to go if you’re searching for a permanent cure to female pattern baldness.